Twenty-Four Hours of Invisibility!

Invisible for an entire day! So many things I could do but there are three that take priority. The first thing I would do is take from my cousins candy stash. I live with one of my cousins and they always steal my snacks and candy so I have to put it somewhere they can’t reach it. They however, have their own stash of candy that sticks out like a sore thumb. So I would just take about a quarter of the candy and leave the rest as they never took that much from me. Second thing I would do, steal $200 in steam gift cards from GameStop. That’s $200 of free games! I could buy any title that was on my mind and still have a lot left over! Third thing I would do is pull funny pranks on my friends. These pranks could be whoopee cushions, fake bugs, and just poking them when they can’t see me. It’s usually pretty funny when you see someone’s reaction to seeing a huge spider on the table when they were just there 10 seconds ago. These are all the things I would do if I was invisible for a 24 hours. As a bonus, if it was on Halloween I could be the Invisible Man!