Chilling Out

My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. When h you walk into the room, there is my bed in the front left corner and a window as tall as me above it. Right to your left when you enter the room, there is my desk with my computer, and past that is my dresser. Also to the right is my closet with all of my coats and random knick knacks. The first reason I like it is that it is quite cold. When I open the window, even in the summer, it lets the room get nice and chilly, which I like. Secondly, the bed is really comfy! I have a bed that is really cozy and is super comfortable with the right sheets. The bed is also just a nice place to chill on when I am reading. The third reason is really one of the things that matters a lot. The third reason is that this is where my computer is. Because I live a fair distance from my friends, I spend a lot of time on call and playing online with them. We play various well known games such as Roblox or Minecraft, but sometimes I play other things with them as well. It’s nice that I can just play with my friends like this.